04 March 2011

A peck for Minnie

Thursday 3 March 2011
Waiting for the Epcot Center to open this morning Minnie Mouse came out to entertain the crowd and invited me to plant a peck on her cheek. I saw lots of fun things today but kissing Minnie was the most memorable. We saw Spaceship Earth, Ellen's Energy Adventure, The Seas with Nemo, Living with the Land (saw a really interesting "tomato tree" plant where the Japanese pulled tomato vines off the ground and held them in the shape of a tree which produces thousands of fruit for nine months), Mission Space, Test Track (longest ride in Disney history), Oh Canada, British street theater, Impressions de France, Moroccan belly dancing, Japanese beautiful store (BJ bought some bowls), American Fife and Drum, German chocolate store, Reflections of China, Maelstrom (Viking boat log flume ride), and Mexican boat ride with the three caballeros (Donald Duck and two other birds).

1 comment:

  1. Ah, it's a good thing Mom isn't the jealous type!

    You know, I STILL remember the Epcot Center of Disney world from year and years ago. I remember I didn't like the rain--but I was young enough I was just awed about how cool it was walking from one part of the world into another.

    How cool.

    ReplyDelete